This is a little late…
Kansas Bob tagged me, asked me to give “8 Random Facts About Myself” and gave me the following instructions:
- I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
- Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
- People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
- At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
- Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
All about a very uninteresting me:
- Food: As a corn-fed Nebraska girl, it will always be a steak for me. Nothing fancy, just a good cut of rib-eye or filet mignon and I’m happy. However, I can’t cook one to save my life. But I’m great with chicken.
- Family: Love them more than anything. The best parents anyone could ask for and they just celebrated their 40th in January. I have two older brothers who also live here in the Husker state. One’s a farmer (like my dad) and the other is a banker. I am single and will probably remain that way for the rest of my life. I have no desire to have kids. I have enough friends and family that do have children to know I would be a terrible mother.
- Exercise: I loved to go hiking back when I lived in Colorado, but that’s obviously not anything I can do here. My friends and I love to walk downtown – if only to get a latte at the local coffee shop. I really love to play pickle ball. (It’s like life-sized ping-pong on a tennis court. Our team kicked butt at the last Community Olympics.)
- Profession: My full-time job is Graphic Design at a lighting company. I also have a part-time job directing the worship ministry at my church.
- Obsession: Music. Any kind, at any time, no matter the style. I play it, sing it and listen it to it just about 24/7.
- Faith: My faith is in Christ alone. He is my light, my strength, my song. See? I told you about the music.
- Ailments: I haven’t been to the doctor since I sprained my ankle while performing in a community theatre production of “The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas”. That was about 5 years ago. I can always tell when the weather’s going to change as a result of it.
- Games: I have a very competitive family when it comes to playing Spades. It drives them nuts that I don’t get as fired up as they do. My friends and I are Pitch players, and one friend in particular is so competitive it can get a little uncomfortable, yet still a lot of fun. And I love to watch football (that was born and bred in me of course.)
See? I told you it wasn’t interesting.